Terms & Conditions
While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
- UK: Your order will be sent by courier on a 24 hour delivery service. A signature is required on delivery.
- EU: Your order will be sent by courier. Transit time will vary depending on which country you are located in, but an average time to be allowed is 2 - 4 days. The package will require a signature on delivery.
- Outside EU: Your order will be sent by Parcel Force. Transit time will vary depending on which country you are located in, but an average time to be allowed is 5 - 10 days. You should be aware that delivery to non-European countries may attract import charges, such as Duty and Tax. You will be liable for these duties - these charges are not refundable by us in the event you need to return the goods. However, if you are sent replacement goods you should not have to pay import charges again; in this instance we will state on the shipping form that this is the case.
- 1. Call our sales office directly on 44 (0) 1752 896874
- 2. Log in to your account, locate the order, and request cancellation. (Cancellation request at this point is just that, a 'request'. It does not mean the cancellation has actually been accepted). We will let you know the outcome as soon as possible.
UK: The price shown includes delivery within the UK.
Outside the UK: The price shown does not include postage, this will be added at the checkout stage once you have entered the country of destination but before you confirm to purchase.
To purchase on this site you will need a payment card of some kind such as a Bank Card, or Credit card. We are able to take most types, but there are some that will not be acceptable.
We do not hold your card information, view, or have any kind of access to it; this is handled by SagePay; a highly secure internationally recognised card processing agency.
Replacement & Refund.
Goods may be returned within 14 days for replacement or refund (less postage) for any reason provided they are returned in unworn condition: Please note that odours such as tobacco smoke, cologne etc which may have impregnated the garment whilst in your possession will render the garment as 'worn'. We suggest you ascertain whether the goods are suitable as soon as possible after examining them; trying them on for a very limited period is of course necessary to do this. However, longer periods of trying-on will soon develop signs of wear, especially in leather goods, and therefore render them as worn. We respectfully ask that you use your reasonable judgement in this regard. Our decision as to whether goods are deemed as 'worn' will be final. It should be understood that the goods are your property until they arrive back at our premises. Therefore we recommend that you insure them when returning in case of loss or damage during transit.
NOTE: Jackets that are personalised with insignia, are non-returnable.
Instructions of how to return.
UK: We recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery, but if you prefer to use another carrier this is also acceptable.
Rest of EU: We recommend your National Postal Service, but if you prefer to use another carrier this is also acceptable.
Overseas (Outside of EU): We strongly recommend you use your National Postal Service, and not private carriers such as Fed Ex, UPS, DHL etc; our experience is that these services are much more likely to involve unnecessary beauocracy and delays surrounding clearance of the goods back into the UK.
IMPORANT: It is essential that when filling out the shipping form (often referred to as an 'Air-Way Bill'), that as well as putting a description of the goods, you also state the following:
Goods are being returned to manufacturer for replacement or refund. Country of origin of the goods is the UK. This must be written on the shipping form in the appropriate place provided. Failure to describe the goods properly may result in the package being delayed, or in extreme cases refused, which will automatically initiate a return-to-sender status. In this instance the carrier may well charge for the return shipment: this will be for the senders account.
5 Cancelling an order.
Cancelling an order is only possible provided it hasn’t gone too far through then order process. The more time that has gone by, the less likely cancellation can be affected. A cancellation request can be made via one of two methods:
These are the only accepted communication methods to request a cancellation. Requests via email are not acceptable.
The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
When ordering, you agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10 Consumer Rights.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to help you.